Fabulous volup 1940s deep red gaberdine coat! This really is a stunning coat. American made by Cliffords of Seattle it has fullness in the back which gives great movement when you're walking around and it has a deep collar and smart covered buttons. Crepe lined.
This will fit a variety of sizes and isn't meant to be close fitting. Please compare the measurements below to a similar item you already own;
Flat bust 23”
Shoulders between sleeves 16”
Underarm sleeve 17”
Very good, minor points to note;
- 1cm make on the left bodice near pocket
- very light iron shine
- 1cm darn one underside of left sleeve
- slight marks on underside of cuffs
- lining slight discolours on shoulders and underarms
- tiny wear on lining under right arm
- right sleeve lining has some old repairs - one small one at the underarm, and two others at the cuff end.