A sweet little bed jacket made in the 1930s. Handmade in the softest pink rayon, it is an edge to edge design with a simple, yet pretty, lace trim to the sleeve edges and jacket front.
It is in good condition with a few minor points to note;
- there is a darn on the left bodice, see photo
- the seams under both arms have been resewn by hand, see photos
- when held up to the light there are two tiny pinholes
- there is a small darn on each sleeve edge
- a tiny repair on the back collar edge
- 3mm area of thinning on the sleeve
- pinhole dark mark on the left sleeve
- two small pulls on the back neck
The piece it meant to be worn quite loose and sits well on the dummy so it is best suited to a 35"/36" bust.
Neck to hem 14"