These are an absolutely beautiful pair of vintage shoes.
Made in the 1930s by J Collinson - Chester, they are made from black satin with gold coloured trim in a sunburst design. They fasten at the ankle with a gold tone buckles which are set with clear paste. A stunning pair of evening shoes.
These are most likely a UK 3 or 3.5 but there are no size markings on them so please carefully compare the measurements given to a similar pair you already own;
Length along inner 9 5/8th" - please note this is the measurement right into the point of the shoe where your toe won't actually go.
Width 2 7/8th"
Vamp 5 1/2"
Heel 2 1/8"
Good with some points to note;
- some paste missing from the buckles
- the silk inners are shattered in places - not seen when worn and could easily be replaced/covered
- there is some wear to the soles - as expected on vintage shoes
- minor wear to some of the gold trim
- a couple of minor areas of wear on the satin
They will be boxed for posting.