Original 1940s dress. This is a really pretty dress made from a floppy cotton rayon mix with purple, grey and black floral print. Three button front, side metal zip and a pleated skirt, its a beautiful piece.
Best suited to a 36-27-38 but to ensure it will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a similar piece you already own;
Flat bust 19"
Flat waist 13.5"
Flat hip 20"
Shoulder to waist 15"
Shoulder to hem 44"
Shoulders between sleeves 15"
Underarm sleeve length 2.5"
Flat sleeve 7.5"
Presents really well but there are a few points to note, all of which are lost within the busy print;
- there is a large repair to the right underarm and sleeve, see photo
- a 1cm darn on the top of the right shoulder
- a small mark on the centre front waistband
- repairs under all buttons
- repairs around buttonholes
- couple of wobbly seam repairs