This is a really pretty robe but it does have rather a lot of repairs, so please read the description carefully to make sure you're happy with it.
Made in the 1950s, this St Michael robe features a pretty two tone blue print of carnations. Popper and hook and eye fastener at the waist, it is a lovely piece.
Will fit up to a 36-30-38 but to ensure it will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a similar garment that you already own;
Flat bust 18"
Flat waist 15.5"
Flat hip 19"
Shoulder to waist 16.5"
Shoulder to hem 51"
Underarm sleeve length 6"
Flat cuff 6.5"
Fair/good. It presents really well and is strong and wearable but there are a few points which need to be noted;
- there are a couple of marks on the collar
- there is a large patch under the left underarm
- some repairs on the pocket top
- some small darns, most of which are lost in the bold print
- couple of pinhead holes when held up to the light