Gorgous pair of original 1940s black satin wedges with silver trim. Made in the 1940s they are stamped CC41 on the sole. Made from inky black satin they are the perfect evening shoes.
These are deadstock so are unworn and the soles show no sign of wear, however, there are a couple of minor points to note;
- there is slight rub on the front of the wedges, see photos, possibly from being stored in a box
- there are a couple of small marks on the wedge heels, see photos
- there is a mark on the inner lining of the right shoe
These are suitable for a UK 6 but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 3/4"
- widest point of the sole 3 3/8"
- width across the vamp 5 1/4"
- heel height taken in the middle 1 3/8"