A classic wardrobe staple!
Made in the 1940s or early 1950s, this black jacket is so stylish. Featuring a nipped in waist, three-quarter length sleeves, faceted glass buttons and satin collar and cuffs it is versatile and could be worn for day or evening wear.
It is shown on a 33" mannequin and it is a little big so would most likely best fit up to a 35"/36" bust. The measurements have been taken on the outside of the jacket so you’ll need to be smaller than the measurements listed. To ensure this piece will fit you we recommend you check the following measurements against a similar piece you already own.
Flat bust 18.5”
Flat waist 14”
Shoulders between sleeves 15"
Underarm sleeve length 12”
Good with a few points to note, all of which are reflected in the price;
- there are some repairs on the lining
- the satin trim on the cuffs has worn slightly
- some areas of the satin have a slight pink hue to them, as often happens with old satin
- very minor iron shin on the back - see photo
- a 4mm darn on the underside of the left sleeve
- there are some small marks on the right bodice which are only really noticeable in bright light - see lightened photo