Great pair of black leather walking shoes by Lady Kiltie.
Made in the 1940s, these are stamped CC41 on the inner, have a neat low heel and metal tipped laces. A great practical pair of walking shoes, they are comfortable and great for everyday wear, but if you're a 1940's re-enactor, they will also make a great pair of uniform shoes..
These are in good condition, beautifully made, the leather is supple and the shoes are nice and strong. Minor issues to note;
- some wear to the soles
- some marks on the inners
- one scuff on the outer of the right shoe
- some small loss of the black colour around the openings
These are suitable for a UK 3.5 and are stamped on the inner with this size, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9"
- widest point of the sole 3 1/4"
- width across the vamp 5.5"
- heel height taken in the middle 1 3/8"