An utterly charming little reptile skin bag with matching coin purse and mirror.
Made in the 1930s this bag is made from mid brown genuine skin. It has a metal fixing with black early plastic decoration and a single painted leather handle. There is a little matching coin purse and mirror and the inside has a main section, little side pocket and coin purse.
Length across base 9"
Height including handle 11"
Good with some minor points to note;
Good, the zip works well and the interior looks unmarked and possibly never been used. The only point to note is that there is wear to one side - see photo
- there is some wear to the painted leather handle and the natural leather is starting to show through in places and it is worn near the fixing
- there is a single scale missing on the bag and another on the pull tab
- the pull tab on the back of the bag shows some wear and some of the scales are slightly lifting
- there skin underneath the pull tab is slightly lighter than the rest of the bag
- the inner shows some minor wear, mostly in the coin purse section
- there is some very minor wear on the edges of the bag - see photos
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CAN ONLY BE POSTED WITHIN THE UK DUE TO THE MATERIALS USED TO MAKE IT