Original 1940's day dress in bold green and black print.
Labelled Mode O'Day, this classic button through dress is a great wardrobe staple. Smart collar, original belt, pockets and a pleated skirt, it is a wonderful piece. The fabric is slightly textured and has a gorgeous drape.
This is best suited for up to a 38-29-40 but to ensure it will fit you properly, please compare the measurements below to a similar piece you already own;
Flat bust 21"
Flat waist 15.5"
Flat hip 23"
Shoulders between sleeves 16"
Shoulder to waist 17"
Shoulder to hem 46"
Underarm sleeve length 3 1/4"
Good with some minor points to note;
- two pinhead holes in the skirt
- minor underarm discolouration
- some minor shoulder fade. It isn't showing up too much in the photos but it is more noticeable in person
- some slight marks in the front of the dress on the right front thigh - see final photo
- wear to the back of the belt