This is a fabulous bag in a hard to find shade.
Made in the 1950s and labelled "An Eros Bag Made in England", it is made from wonderful cherry red leather. A lovely shape with a single handle and gold tone clasp and fixings, the interior has lots of pockets - including one for your lipstick - and the bag is big enough for all your essentials.
Length across base 11 3/4"
Height including handle 11"
Good with some minor points to note;
- there are some scuffs to the edges and handle see photos
- there are some minor marks on the bag - to be expected in a bag of this age
- some very minor watermarks on the lining of the flap, not very clear in the photos but they are there
- slight tarnish on the metal work
- there is a 1" section of stitching on the base of the bag which has "popped". It is a cosmetic fault rather than a structural one
Even with the issues this bag is beautiful and by a great company.