This is a lovely bag in a great shape.
Labelled Susan and made in the 1950s, it is made from black faux leather and has a single handle which is attached with gold fixings. The sides of the bag are suede and the inner is cherry red.
Such a stylish piece which would be great for day or evening wear.
Length along the top 8.5"
Height including handle 11.5"
Width 3 1/4"
Very good with some minor points to note;
- some slight verdigris on one of the corner fixings
- some of the black pocket edging from the inner of the bag has come off onto the purse frame
- couple of minor scuffs to the leather
- some of the black pocket edging has come off on the inner of the bag, like it did the coin purse
- some minor wear to the edges
- in certain lights there are some marks on the black vinyl
- minor wear to the clasp
- some minor wear to the handle, as is expected with a bag this age