This hat is truly stunning.
American made in the 1940's it is labelled Tinsley's of Nashville.
A fitted crown and a large, sweeping brim it is trimmed with a striped band in greens, blue and pink and has a small cluster of flowers on one side.
Designed to sit tilted to one side, it is an iconic shaped piece of the era!
Designed to sit fully on your head it will work on up to a 22.5" head.
Front to back 13"
Deepest point on the crown 4"
Labelled for a 22.5 head.
Very good with some minor points to note:
- there are a few small marks on the inner band
- the most minor colour variation on the surface
- flowers are a little scrumppled
- there is a 1cm area of wear to the underside brim, but as the brim is tucked underneath it is only seen on close inspection
- there are some small holes in the back of the hat - I presume from a hat pin
This is a huge hat and that makes posting outside of the UK very expensive so it is listed as a UK only sale. If you are interested in overseas shipping just drop me a message.