Beautiful pair of 1930s court shoes.
These are a great shoe in a lovely milk chocolate brown leather. Iconic shape and perfect for the vintage lover or re-enactor.
Condition Good with just a couple of minor points to note;
- there is a mark on the outer left shoes
- 4 scuffs on the left heel
- 4 scuffs on the right heel
- a couple of very small scuffs
- see photos
These are best suited to a UK 4, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 5/8" but that is right into the point of the toe so better suited to a 9 1/8" inner
- widest point of the sole 3"
- width across the vamp 4 3/4"
- heel height taken in the middle 2"