Utterly charming original 1930's pure silk blouse.
A pretty floral print in muted pastel shades it is a home sewn piece which fastens down the front with faceted plastic buttons, has shirring on the front shoulder, a teeny collar and elasticated hem to give the piece a blousey fit.
A great little wardrobe staple for the vintage lover.
Flat bust 20" but it is meant to be worn loose in the front so best for a 34"/36"
Shoulders between sleeves 14"
Underarm sleeve length 6"
Flat cuff 6"
Fair with some points to note;
- the top buttonhole has been seamed closed and replaced with a popper
- there is a repair and large darn on the right underarm
- all button areas have been reinforced and darned
- a few pinhead holes when held up to the light
- a few small marks, which are lost within the print. The blouse has not been washed so the marks may lift
- a small repair on the right side of the collar
It still presents really well and lots of the issues are lost within the busy print.