Lovely black leather bag from the 1940s.
Made by Lodix of England, it is made from supple black leather which is prettily pleated at the top. Single handle and a warm yellow lucite clasp. Suede lined with 5 interior pockets plus a space for your lipstick!
12" wide at the bottom
8" wide at the top
From the top of the frame to the bottom of the bag is 8"
From the top of the frame to the bottom of the bag and is 14"
Good but there are some small points to note;
- minor scuff marks on the frame
- there are some pen marks on the suede lining
- there are some minor marks on the leather, as is to be expected with a vintage piece
- on there front at the top right there are some pin prick indentations in the leather
- on the back left there are some indentations like lattice, see photo
- there is a scuff on the handle which is quite deep, see photo