Original 1940s black leather peep toe shoes by Vitality.
These are stylish shoes with seaming on the front which make them look "quilted". Perfect summer shoe for the vintage lover or re-enactor.
Fair/good. They are strong and wearable but they have some small issues;
- a couple of scuffs
- scrape on one heel
- wear to the inner
- wear around the toe opening
These are best suited to a UK 3 or 3.5, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 1/4"
- widest point of the sole 3"
- width across the vamp 5 1/4"
- heel height taken in the middle 2 3/4"