Original 1940s black suede court shoes with leather threaded trim.
These are a great little pair of shoes. They present well and are a perfect wardrobe staple but they aren't in perfect shape, so please look at the photos carefully and check the condition information.
Fair/good. The look really lovely on and are a super sweet shoe but they have the following issues to note;
- they have modern inners
- when the new soles were added, the cobbler managed to get some of the glue onto the main body of the shoe
- they show signs of general wear
- see photos Wounded but wearable!
Size These are about a size 3 or 3.5, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9"
- widest point of the sole 2 7/8"
- width across the vamp 5 1/2"
- heel height taken in the middle 2 1/4"