Original 1940s classic black leather court shoes by Clarks.
These have a great shape with their squared off toes and neat leather trim.
They look great on but there are some points to note;
- the inners are quite worn and grubby
- they will need to be re-heeled fairly soon
- they have rub on the back heel openings
- minor signs of wear
These are suitable for a UK 4 or 4.5, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 3/8"
- widest point of the sole 3"
- width across the vamp 5"
- heel height taken in the middle 2 3/8"