Original 1940s chestnut suede and brown leather court shoes.
Such a neat pair of shoes in a great colour, the perfect way to finish off your vintage outfit.
They present well but they do have some issues to note;
- they need new inners
- there are some slight marks on the suede
- there are some small scuffs on the leather
See photos to check you're happy with the condition.
These are best suited to a UK size 3.5, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 1/2"
- widest point of the sole 3"
- width across the vamp 5"
- heel height taken in the middle 2 3/8"