This is such a classic piece which is just perfect for the summer.
Made in the 1940s and labelled Lauri Jean Fashion, this natural linen dress is so stylish. Simple lines with oversized buttons and pockets, it is a great wardrobe staple which goes with lots of different colours making it a versatile piece.
Please note the listing is for the dress only, the brooch, hat and bag are for display purposes only and are available for sale separately.
To ensure it will fit you properly, please compare the following measurements to a similar garment you already own;
Flat bust 18" but the bodice and sleeves are one piece so there is a little wiggle
Flat waist 15"
Flat hip 21"
Neck to waist 16.5"
Shoulders up to 15"
Underarm sleeve length 4"
Flat cuff 6.5"
Good with some points to note;
- the bottom button is different. I didn't notice it was different until measuring. Its a really close match and the buttons are so fabulous I don't think I'll ever find any as good so have left it as it is
- there is a repair underneath the bottom button
- no belt - it is shown on the mannequin with a ribbon cinching in the waist
- wear on the sides where I'm guessing belt loops would once have been
- faint mark on the left bodice near the front darts
- some small grazes to the fabric on the bodice and on the left skirt side near buttonholes - please look at the photos
Standard postage within the UK only covers you for £50 compensation in the unlikely event that the dress is lost in the post. If you want it fully insured, please select Special Delivery at checkout. Postage quoted for overseas customers is fully insured.