WOUNDED BUT WEARABLE OR PERFECT FOR DISPLAY
Beautiful pair of 1940s evening shoes by Russell and Bromley. These are a stylish pair of shoes which are just perfect for an evening dance. Fabulous design these look amazing on!
Fair - they are wounded but wearable so please read the description carefully. They have some issues and are wearable for light wear but not suitable to wear on a long walk (not that you would in these shoes!)
- the heels have lost some of the gold
- some wear to the soles
- a couple of stones missing from the buckles
- some of the cover on the inner heel is missing
These are best suited to a 3 or 3.5, but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 1/4"
- widest point of the sole 2 3/4"
- width across the vamp 5 1/4"
- heel height taken in the middle 2 3/4"