Made in the 1950's, this classic little dusky pink day dress is a great little wardrobe staple.
A slim fitting skirt with a single front pleat, the bodice fastens down the front with two burgundy buttons and there is a zip down the left side. Lovely broad lapels and little turned back cuffs, this is a stylish piece.
This will best fit a 36-27-38 as it isn't meant to be close fitting in the bust. However, to ensure it will fit you properly, please compare the measurements below to a similar piece you already own;
Flat bust 19"
Flat waist 14"
Flat hip 20"
Shoulder to waist 15.5"
Flat cuff 6.5"
Much loved and repaired but still has plenty of life left in it for a true vintage lover who can overlook the issues. Points to note;
- there is a darn on the left front underarm - it is visible when worn
- there is a patched darn near the hem - patched on the back and darned on the front
- there is a mark on the hem - see photo
- across the sleeves and some of the centre back there are some scuff marks - see photos
- the zip is a modern replacement
- when held up to the light there are 6 pinhead holes
PLEASE NOTE THE BLACK BELT SHOWN IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE, IT IS JUST THERE TO SHOWN HOW THE PIECE CAN LOOK BELTED.