This is a stunning dress.
Made in the 1950's and labelled "Jonelle" it features a bold print of roses in picture frames. It has a close fitting bodice, wide collar, pockets and a full skirt. Would look great belted and worn with a wide brimmed sunhat.
Perfect for the summer!
This will best fit up to a 38-29-42 however, to ensure it will fit you properly, please compare the measurements below to a similar piece you already own;
Flat bust 20"
Flat waist 15"
Flat hips 26"
Shoulders between sleeves 15.5"
Shoulder to waist 15.5"
Shoulder to hem 44.5"
Good with some points to note;
- it has been let out at some point and there are stitch marks in the bodice which show where there were once darts
- the most minor underarm discolouration
- I spotted 6 small darns, 2 are in the bodice and 4 in the skirt. They are lost within the busy print.
- there are a few scattered pinhead holes when you hold the piece up to the light
- there are a few very faint marks, but these are mostly lost within the print and only seen on close inspection. The dress has been soaked in Retro Clean and the marks didn't come out so are there for good.
The dress has been washed, pressed and is ready to wear.
Please note, standard postage within the UK only covers you for £50 compensation in the unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged in the post. If you want your item fully insured, please select upgraded shipping at checkout.