Fabulous pair of original 1940s black leather walking shoes stamped with CC41 on the sole.
A great pair of shoes, these are practical and good for everyday way - so comfortable! Great for the vintage loving enthusiast or the 1940s re-enactor.
Good with points to note. Structurally these are in very good condition, they are strong are wearable.
- there is a scuff on the inner left shoe
- there is some slight discolouration on the inner left shoe which will improve with a polish
- there is loss of shiny coating on the back heels, see photo
Look at the photographs carefully as they show the condition.
Size These are about a UK 5 but to ensure these will fit you, please compare the measurements below to a pair you already own.
- length along the inner 9 3/8"
- widest point of the sole 3"
- width across the vamp 5 1/4"
- heel height taken in the middle 1 1/4"