This is a classic day dress which is just perfect for the summer.
Made in the 1950's from lightweight cotton it has a simple bodice, neat sleeves with turned back cuffs, a full pleated skirt and belt. It has a neat double collar and the top button can be buttoned under the collar for a closed neck look or left open.
It is a very fine cotton, which is semi sheer, so you may want to wear a slip underneath.
This will best fit up to a 36-28-38 however, to ensure it will fit you properly, please compare the measurements below to a similar piece you already own;
Flat bust 19.5"
Flat waist 14.5"
Shoulders between sleeves 15"
Shoulder to waist 17"
Shoulder to hem 44.5"
Underarm sleeve length 4"
Very good condition structurally with some minor points to note;
- there is some minor wear on the belt
- there are some faint marks on the back bodice on the left shoulder blade area
- there is a small grey mark and a small brown mark on the left side skirt just below the waist
- a pinhead mark on the inner collar
- two self marks in the skirt
The dress has been washed, pressed and is ready to wear.